THREE DAY SPIKE TENT GUIDE SERVICE
- Our wood floored canvas wall tent accommodations include 3 days/2 nights of room and board.
- Beverages and home cooked meals cooked over an open fire are included along with an unforgettable dinner the last night of the hunt prepared from your trophy!
- 24/7 airport shuttle from Denver International Airport
- Experienced 1 on 1 hunting guide
- Professional field dressing
- 100% Opportunity to harvest the trophy you’ve always wanted.
- Transport of your trophy to the taxidermist/butcher
- Trophy photos
- Access to our private rifle, pistol, and archery range to ensure all equipment is in good and working order before the hunt
- Access to our exclusive firearm inventory if you need to borrow one of ours, free of charge
- Additional cost for non-hunting companions are welcome as well at the rate of $100/night
What should I Bring:
- 1 box of your favorite hollow points.
- At least 6 arrows/ broadheads (archery only of course)
- Rangefinder (optional your guide will have one to lend if needed)
- Eye and ear protection
- Binoculars (also optional your guide will have one to lend if needed)
- Lip balm
- Whatever else you might need
- A warm jacket-coat, the high plains of Colorado often experience frigid mornings late season.
- 2 shirts (camo is recommended)
- 2 pair of pants (camo is recommended)
- Outdoor hiking boots
- Comfortable shoes
- Plenty of socks, at least 3 pair
- Underwear-long johns, seasonally
- Warm gloves
- Propper identification and wallet
- Personal electronics- chargers at your discretion,( personally I enjoy the break from technology.)
- Sleeping Bag